Based in Berlin, the creative capital of Europe, we produce casual instant win games to harness the convergence between lottery and casino gaming. We believe that our players can have the best gaming experience if the team behind the games work in small, autonomous groups and control the whole process from ideation to execution. This approach, together with a relentless focus on quality, has already allowed our games to achieve a runrate of 35M+ within six months of going live. And now it is your chance to be a part of our success story. After all, everyone deserves a little bit of Glück!
We’re looking for a backend developer with a passion for development and new technology. If creating and maintaining bullet proof backend systems that can handle large amounts of real money transactions with an uptime of 99.9+% excites you, then this is the right opportunity for you. Us being an early stage startup, you will work closely with the core team of the company and are expected to have the entrepreneurial spirit with a "getting things done" attitude.
● Work in a small team to build and maintain the Backend Infrastructure supporting our games.
● Create and maintain documentation.
● Keep up to date with new technologies and push us to adopt and evolve our technologies with such innovations.
● Solid experience of developing within the Java domain, JEE.
● Experience of test-driven development (JUnit, Cucumber).
● Experience with Continuous Integration and related technologies (Jenkins, Travis or similar).
● Knowledge of OOP.
● Experience with Git Source Management.
● Ability to write clean code.
● Experience with back-end development for online casinos or online games.
● Experience working in agile project environments.
● Basic knowledge of probability and statistics.
● Knowledge of build systems (preferably gradle).
● Mathematical intuition and ability to interpret simulation results.
● Experience working with the Spring Framework.
● Knowledge of MySQL, Redis, JPA, EJB, and Rest API.
● Competent salary plus bonus.
● An ultra-creative work environment.
● Access to all the modern tools of trade you will need.
● Extremely international company with no two people from the same country and in total representing 20 Countries and 5 Continents already!
● A private pension plan on top of the regular pension-scheme in Germany.
● Company card with monthly credit usable across multiple stores across Germany.
● Regular team events including a weekly team lunch every Friday.
● Long-term perspective towards our work and our biggest asset - our team!
● Flat company hierarchy.
You know that you are the right candidate we are looking for? Just hit the button below and let’s get talking!